Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... The puzzle that makes me confused. | let's aonize!!!!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 October 2010

The puzzle that makes me confused.

Do you know about rubik?. The rubik is the the cube that has different color on each side. usually has 3x3 rectangle on it. the game starts by puzzle the rectangle randomly and you have to fix it to the right place.

Sounds easy. But not for the real. i spend two days to learn the tricks behind this game. after i solved it, my friend gave another rubik.
the new one he gave me just like the rubik i played before. but it oriented to the shape, not the colors. and i have not solved it yet.
i have tutorial video about solving the puzzle. if you want, just tell me.


look another products
or see another post.








No comments:

Post a Comment